Thursday, 1 May 2008

Campaign Diary - Thursday 1st May 2008

Don't Forget to Vote!

Please don't forget to support me at the ballot box today. If your thinking of leaving it to others it is quite possible they may be leaving it to you. Make sure you get the Councillor you want. Vote Giles McNeill.

The polls are open until 10pm. You don't need your polling card to vote.

If you need a lift to support me please call me on 07896 730737.

In Grange-de-Lings, Greetwell, Nettleham & Riseholme: It's time for change.

Update 12:00


Update 21:00
Just sixty minutes remain before the polls close on the 2008 local elections and I just want to thank every one who has voted today, everyone who is about to vote, all the staff at West Lindsey District Council, Graham Spicksley and Celia Scott, The polling station staff, my opponents and all my campaign team. You have all worked hard to make this a first rate campaign.