Friday, 6 November 2009

Giles McNeill Seeks Re-Election

Giles McNeill has announced his intention to stand for re-election as a Nettleham Parish Councillor in local elections scheduled to take place in May 2010.

Giles said:
"I have been proud to serve the residents of Nettleham since May 2006. In that time I have been very pleased by the warm welcome and support I have had from so many local people in the village. It is my intention to seek re-election to the Parish Council so I can continue to work hard for everyone in our community.

"Cautious, sustainable and affordable financial management must be the foundation of everything that we can achieve together. Improving the council's management of public money in Nettleham was my priority and will be, I believe, one of the enduring achievements of my first term. One that I am proud of. One that I will continue to pursue in the interest of the taxpayers of Nettleham.

"I hope that when polling day comes, local residents will support me. There have been some great moments serving the people of Nettleham over the past four years, but I know that better days lie ahead."

No comments: