Saturday, 12 December 2009

Video Blog No. 9: Riverdale Sub-Station Improved



Back in the spring of 2008 one resident of Riverdale in Nettleham contacted me about trying to get the fencing panels that shield the electricity sub-station replaced as they were beginning to look particularly shabby and unsecure.



Above: Giles McNeill takes down details of the delaperdated structure on Riverdale, Nettleham in Spring 2008 following a complaint by a local resident.
Below: Giles McNeill admires the newly installed gates and fencing.




I am pleased to report that, although it has taken longer than I would have liked, new fencing panels and study metal gates have been erected at the Riverdale sub-station today and have, in my view, really improved what had been in a sorry state.

I have spoken with the resident concerned and she seems very pleased with the results.

No comments: