- Monday 29th November 2010 at Scotter Village Hall at 3:00pm .
- Tuesday 30th November 2010 at Saxilby Village Hall at 6:30pm.
- Tuesday 7th December 2010 at Caistor Town Hall at 3:00pm.
- Tuesday 7th December 2010 at Caistor Town Hall at 6:30pm.
- Thursday 9th December 2010 at Guildhall, Marshall’s Yard, Gainsborough at 3:00pm.
- Thursday 9th December 2010 at Guildhall, Marshall’s Yard, Gainsborough at 6:30pm.
- Tuesday 14th December 2010 at Old School Hall, Nettleham at 6:30pm.
Thursday, 4 November 2010
Budget 2011: WLDC Consultations
West Lindsey District Council would like to offer all residents and local businesses the opportunity to have your say on how you think the Council should spend its budget for 2011/12.
As you will no doubt be aware, times are challenging for local government. With reduced budgets from central government it is critical that we direct our resources in a way that benefits our residents and meets their needs and priorities.
The Council will shortly be setting the Council Tax for 2011/12 and, as part of this process, we want to weigh up which services or areas should be prioritised in terms of spending. We would therefore like to invite you to take part in an event which will be used to feed in your views on how you think Council Tax should be spent over the next year.
As always, it is important that we hear from all members of the community, so we hope that you can spare about 2 hours of your time to attend one of these events. You do not need any specific knowledge of the Council to take part.
The event will take place in a friendly group atmosphere on the following dates and locations: