![]() |
| Cllr. Giles McNeill (left) and Cllr. Malcolm Leaning (Right) with an 'Aqua Sac' near the Chruch Lane bridge, Nettleham. |
A total of £4,000 over the next two years is available to each district councillor. From April 2013 a new allocation of money will be available to all 37 of the district Councillors.
Cllr. McNeill siad:
"I think this is a really great scheme, even though I was only recently elected, last September, I have put what monies I had available to me to good use; £30 for Neighbourhood Watch signs in Westfield Approach and £500 for Community Get-Togethers in North Greetwell. £500 has gone to Nettleham Cricket Club to help with repairs and improvement of the practice nets at Mulsanne Park in Nettleham. £90 has also gone towards some photographic equipment for children at Nettleham Infant School.
Details of the scheme's criteria can be downloaded here.

No comments:
Post a Comment